**This course is currently only available for group bookings with a minimum of 8 and maximum of 16 participants
- 8 hours in class training
- Every participant receives a Red Cross Babysitter’s Manual.
- Providing care for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and school-aged children
- Creating safe environments
- How to prevent and respond to emergencies
This safety program is ideally suited for children aged 9-12 years old. Safety and accident prevention is the common theme throughout the program. The information is relevant and current. Course content includes:
- Street smarts and bike safety
- People safety (Stranger danger vs. Safe strangers and “not-so stranger” danger)
- Online and internet safety
- Snacking and kitchen safety
- Home fire safety
- Sibling rivalry
- Preventing accidents
- How to handle emergencies and other situations
- Basic first aid skills
For Course Availability and/or Registration, go to our Course Calendar.Check Course Calendar
Check out our service videos
For Course Availability and/or Registration, go to our Course Calendar.
Check Course Calendar
Be Prepared, an Authorized Canadian Red Cross Training Partner offers First Aid & CPR Training classes for individuals and groups.
In an effort to improve your experience Registering and Paying for our training courses, Be Prepared will now be processing Training Class Registrations and Payments Online.
Please note: You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment, only a valid Credit Card.
We simply use PayPal to securely process your payment.
You will need to complete the form under ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?‘ using a Credit Card.
(HST is added at Checkout)
All courses comply with Federal and Provincial legislation.
To review Course info and/or to Register, please click on +Sign.