Be Prepared – an Authorized Canadian Red Cross Training Partner – Course Calendar
Date(s) - 21/09/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
- CPR - Level A
- CPR - Level C
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency First Aid - Level A
- Emergency First Aid - Level C
- In Class Training
- Standard First Aid
- Standard First Aid - Level A
- Standard First Aid - Level C
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals (morning only):
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C.
HCP CPR has been replaced with BLS. If you require HCP or BLS training please refer to our calendar for an upcoming BLS course.
Registrations are closed for this course.