Date(s) - 18/01/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals:
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C or CPR
PLEASE NOTE — THIS IS A BLENDED COURSE. Blended Training means you will complete 4 to 5 hours of online training prior to your in class date.
After we have received your registration you will receive instructions on how to get started.
Registrations are closed for this course.