Date(s) - 19/05/2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals:
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C or CPR
PLEASE NOTE — THIS IS A BLENDED COURSE. Blended Training means you will complete 4 to 5 hours of online training prior to your in class date.
After we have received your registration you will receive instructions on how to get started.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure you receive all communication regarding your upcoming training
Registrations are closed for this course.