Date(s) - 09/06/2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
- Stand-alone course – 4 hours
Designed to build participant confidence in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills and provide the important steps to perform a rapid assessment, perform Basic Life Support (BLS) skills, and perform rapid defibrillation. Airway Management and Oxygen Therapy are not available at this time, but can be added on to this certification at a later time.
In-facility care providers, including nursing staff, care aides, medical and dental professionals. Pre-hospital care providers, which may include professionals in a fire service, rescue team, sports-medicine, lifeguards and ski patrol.
- Successfully demonstrate all course skill competencies
- Minimum 75% mark for written, closed book, knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
1-year certification in Basic Life Support (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
- Glove removal
- Primary Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Airway Obstruction
- Assisted Ventilation
- Basic Life Support special considerations
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure you receive all communication regarding your upcoming training
Registrations are closed for this course.