Date(s) - 21/11/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
- CPR - Level A
- CPR - Level C
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency First Aid - Level A
- Emergency First Aid - Level C
- In Class Training
- Standard First Aid
- Standard First Aid - Level A
- Standard First Aid - Level C
Emergency First Aid – Level A or C
- Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
CPR Level A – Learn CPR for adults only
CPR Level C – Learn CPR for adults, children, and infants (recommended)
CPR Level HCP – No longer available. This level has been replaced with BLS. Please look at the calendar for an alternative date with BLS.
Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps;
100% attendance and participation; 75% min. passing grade on a written, closed book knowledge evaluation; and adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook) *Print manuals are available for an additional $10 charge
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Red Cross First Aid and/or CPR certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
* * Student Discount of 15% – ONLY available with a valid student card – Coupon code student15
Registrations are closed for this course.