Date(s) - 06/02/2020
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
We believe strongly in teaching children about emergencies BEFORE they happen and ensuring that our children are Prepared.
This class is recommended for children ages 6 to 11.
What topics will be covered?
- Keeping safe in an emergency – discussing how to recognize emergencies, how to stay safe
- Calling 911 – when to call, what happens when you call, emergency calls from cell phones
- Learn how to identify a stroke and a few other common medical conditions
- What’s in a first aid kit – identify and learn the contents of a first aid kit.
- Basic Wound Care – how to stop bleeding, keeping wounds clean
- Medications & Poisons – who is allowed to use medications, why medications are used, when medications can be dangerous, what to do if someone has swallowed a poison, calling poison control
Registration for each child will include a Certificate of Participation.
Add a Wallet sized First Aid Kit for your child to take home after the class for only $3.50!
To register your child(ren) simply fill out the form below and complete the payment process. After we have received your registration we will send out a short questionnaire to learn a little more about your child(ren). If you are registering multiple children you can put either the child’s name or the parent’s name.
This course will be held in our downtown location, 213A Front St, Belleville.
Class will run from 9am to 3:30. For any parents requiring early drop off or late pick up, you can select an early drop off at 8am or late pick up at 5pm for an additional $10 each for before and after care.
Registrations are closed for this course.