Date(s) - 08/01/2018
9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals:
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C or HCP CPR
THIS IS A BLENDED COURSE
You willl be required to complete 4-6 hours of online training prior to your in class day on Jan 8th. After registration you will receive an email from “PreventionNoReply@Redcross.ca” to create a profile with Red Cross. You will access to your online training after setting up your profile under the “My Profile” tab on the Red Cross site.
Registrations are closed for this course.