Date(s) - 22/10/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
- CPR - Level A
- CPR - Level C
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency First Aid - Level A
- Emergency First Aid - Level C
- In Class Training
- Standard First Aid
- Standard First Aid - Level A
- Standard First Aid - Level C
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals (morning only):
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C.
Welcome to Blended Training! This course is a combination of online and in-class training. If you are registering for a Blended course you are responsible for completing a portion of your training online BEFORE your in-class date. After you register for this course, we will send out information for how you will begin your online training. For Standard First Aid Recertification please allow between 3 and 5 hours to complete your online training. This can be done in multiples sittings and is designed to be self-paced for your convenience.
HCP CPR has been replaced with BLS. If you require HCP or BLS training please refer to our calendar for an upcoming BLS course.
Registrations are closed for this course.