Date(s) - 22/10/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Be Prepared - 213A Front St
- CPR - Level A
- CPR - Level C
- Emergency First Aid
- Emergency First Aid - Level A
- Emergency First Aid - Level C
- In Class Training
- Standard First Aid
- Standard First Aid - Level A
- Standard First Aid - Level C
Before registering for this course please be sure you meet the requirements:
For First Aid Renewals:
- You must hold a current Standard First Aid & CPR Certificate issued from The Canadian Red Cross.
- You can only recertify once. If you hold a recertification card you must take the full course over again.
- If your previous certification has expired you must take the full course over again.
For CPR Renewals (morning only):
- Your previous certification must still be current. If it has expired you must retake the course.
- You are permitted to renew a CPR Recertification.
This is for a Level C.
Welcome to Blended Training! This course is a combination of online and in-class training. If you are registering for a Blended course you are responsible for completing a portion of your training online BEFORE your in-class date. After you register for this course, we will send out information for how you will begin your online training. For Standard First Aid Recertification please allow between 3 and 5 hours to complete your online training. This can be done in multiples sittings and is designed to be self-paced for your convenience.
HCP CPR has been replaced with BLS. If you require HCP or BLS training please refer to our calendar for an upcoming BLS course.