Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
- Step through the rescue with the voice and text prompts from the RescueCoach. After the rescues, extract the data from immediately from the USB port.
- Rest assured the device is Rescue Ready with Rescue Ready indicator. Confirming that the battery, rescue pads and internal circuitry have passed the daily, weekly and monthly self-checks.
- At the switch of a button, change the voice prompts between English and French without having to restart the device.
- The device is incredibly smart and can increase the shock as needed during the rescue.
- The device is built to last with an 8 year warranty. The Intellisense batteries include a 4 year full performance guarantee.
- Includes prompts adjustable to the rescuer’s skill level. Also capable of changing shock and CPR protocols to the skill of the rescuer. Protocols easily updateable should guidelines change.
We strongly believe in ensuring you are fully prepared for emergencies, so we won’t sell you JUST an AED. We are selling you a full package machine.
1 G5 Fully Auto dual language US English/FR Canadia AED
1 G5 IntelliSense Battery
1 set G5 IntelliSense CPR Feedback adult defibrillation pads
1 set G5 IntelliSense adult defibrillation pads
1 Premium Carry Case
1 Universal Ready Kit
1 AED Manager
1 USB Cable
1 set printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
1 set printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (FR) and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions for Use
We will also provide a private onsite one hour CPR & AED workshop for your group/staff to ensure everyone is prepared for any cardiac emergency.